The wood of the pews is quartersawn oak from Indiana and the pew ends are hand carved in ten different patterns.  The church was designed to seat 1,000.  Three pews were removed when the porte-cochere was added in 1927 to accommodate entrance during inclement weather for those coming from the newly built Pleasant View Home with apartments for Christian Scientists.



The flooring of interlocking rubber tiles was laid when the church was built.





There are ten very individually designed pews.  

Even when the same design is repeated, it is different in subtle ways because they are each individually hand carved.

Marble Footer shorter